Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tuesday's daily journal

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:35 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 151 Total Views

i saved this picture to send to chantelle but then i remembered it will be a reminder for whitley.

have a great day ladies.

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:35 AM
Replies (1-9):
dwidget
by Group Admin on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:39 AM

yesterday was when my flu hit full force.  the most exciting thing i have to look forward to at the moment is being over it. LOL didn't knit yesterday but laid down twice and slept once.  i went to bed at 7:30 and woke up at just before 5.  i am keeping my children's bedtimes when they were little but they woke up later. LOL

have a great day ladies. life is a beautiful thing no matter what our circumstances.

wooly
by Group Owner on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

The RE ofc says the owner is  town. they lied yesterday, so i'll call back in a little bit and see what they have to say today.

kiweerose
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:52 PM

get well dwidget. Lots of resting for you .

went walking with swh and did other errands.

going to crochet donated hats .

whitleypittman
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:57 PM
Yeah. A thing of the past indeed!
Working on my sweater. Had food delivered at work cause, out of nowhere, I wanted a philly cheese steak sandwich! So I ate half, gonna eat the other half later. I can't quit belching, which has already lead to a contest with one driver (I won!) And my poor neighbor's dryer caught fire last night around midnight. Most exciting thing to happen in our neighborhood aside from neighbors moving in or out.
dwidget
by Group Admin on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:36 PM

belching was one of the signs i was pregnant.  i swore some of them came from my toes. it was terrible.  and i ate scotch mints til i almost looked like one.  enjoy your pregnancy.

Quoting whitleypittman: Yeah. A thing of the past indeed! Working on my sweater. Had food delivered at work cause, out of nowhere, I wanted a philly cheese steak sandwich! So I ate half, gonna eat the other half later. I can't quit belching, which has already lead to a contest with one driver (I won!) And my poor neighbor's dryer caught fire last night around midnight. Most exciting thing to happen in our neighborhood aside from neighbors moving in or out.

whitleypittman
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:43 PM
Amazingly, salted peanuts stopped the belching.

Quoting dwidget:

belching was one of the signs i was pregnant.  i swore some of them came from my toes. it was terrible.  and i ate scotch mints til i almost looked like one.  enjoy your pregnancy.

Quoting whitleypittman: Yeah. A thing of the past indeed!
Working on my sweater. Had food delivered at work cause, out of nowhere, I wanted a philly cheese steak sandwich! So I ate half, gonna eat the other half later. I can't quit belching, which has already lead to a contest with one driver (I won!) And my poor neighbor's dryer caught fire last night around midnight. Most exciting thing to happen in our neighborhood aside from neighbors moving in or out.

Granny2005
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:16 PM

I feel like a fool but what does swe stand for?

Very cold today.  Stayed in all,day.

sorry I can't enlarge font. Isn't my boy adorable?

Happy knitting to all and to all a good yarn

kiweerose
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:29 PM

my version of sweet husband...swh.

oh that cat loves your box.

finished having dinner of some steak and lasagne.

baked a batch of honey spicy walnuts for swh friend.

Quoting Granny2005:

I feel like a fool but what does swe stand for?

Very cold today.  Stayed in all,day.

sorry I can't enlarge font. Isn't my boy adorable?

wooly
by Group Owner on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:39 PM

You and Dwidget are both SICK! The only thing I did at this stage was guzzle milk like it was going away. it was so embarrasing I'd take my own when I went to my in-laws. And I don't drink milk.

Quoting whitleypittman: Amazingly, salted peanuts stopped the belching.
Quoting dwidget:

Quoting whitleypittman: Yeah. A thing of the past indeed! Working on my sweater. Had food delivered at work cause, out of nowhere, I wanted a philly cheese steak sandwich! So I ate half, gonna eat the other half later. I can't quit belching, which has already lead to a contest with one driver (I won!) And my poor neighbor's dryer caught fire last night around midnight. Most exciting thing to happen in our neighborhood aside from neighbors moving in or out.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)