Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tuesday's daily journal

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:56 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 126 Total Views

If You Lose Your Shoe At Midnight

by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:56 AM
Replies (1-7):
dwidget
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:02 AM

i hope that this picture gave you a chuckle this morning.  it did me. LOL so i don't don't know what i am going to do today as usual.  however, i know i had a wonderful time with autum, oh and her mom and dad. LOL we played together and the smiles and looks of awe were so nice to see. she is fascinated when i read her a story about sir Hobson - the cat.  i even showed her pictures of sir Hobson and she stared at my tablet as if she took a good look at the pictures of the cat. LOL at least, that is my story and i am sticking to it.  it is so much fun when you have a captive audience. she vocalizes a lot now and it is it like her wanted to talk to you.

well i hope to recuperate from sunday and monday fun today.  i hope everyone has a great day.

whitleypittman
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:07 AM
Working a twelve hour today. I'm half asleep, but I'll have twelve hours to work on my sweater. And my make up is on point!
sweetviolet60
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:06 AM

Cynthia I'm so happy you had so much fun with Autumn, and her mom and dad.  You will make a cat lover out of her I'm sure.  What fun, they change so fast, it's wonderful you are close by to see the changes.

SweetViolet60

Granny2005
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:33 PM

Life is lived for the grand children that's for sure.

my friend stopped by so we could practice the talk we are giving next week.  Of course Bill came in just as we started but we sent him to get the mail.

funny after Bill left for work at 3:30 am  I took pork hops out for supper.  When he came home from getting the mail, he'd picked up pork chops for supper...☺️

Studying  then knitting.

frangipani731
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this

What a precious age Cynthia. I am working with infants and toddlers today, so I will come home smelling of baby. Mmmmm delcious.

I have a n early start and will stay late as Jae has a late start. He has nearly finished the mural so I will cover his on the floor hours tonight so he can finish hopefully by tomorrow. I cannot wait to photograph the finished mural and share it with you.

The heat is amazing at the moment. It is as hot now as it was all day yesterday (82* and very humid). The only reprieve was around 3 am. Looks to be more of the same today. Drought is likely, having seen images of farmers feeding out to sheep when normally they would be nibbling on green grass. Very early in summer to have browning on pasture. Next thing you know we will be complaining about the cold.

wooly
by Group Owner on Jan. 20, 2015 at 1:31 PM

Patti, I live my life for me, not my Grandkids. I enjoy them, but I'm not basing my life on them. I have too much I want to do and too many places I want to see. I enjoy traveling with Bob & Marley and even this move is an adventure.

I'm making more dishcloths, Bob picked up more yarn for me yesterday. I feel somewhat better today hopefully I'll get some unpacking done in my bedroom today! I'm not planning on leaving the house quite yet. 

I hope you all have a Wonderful day!

Granny2005
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:42 PM

😊 wooly that great!  I guess I have just had such a weird life that my world does revolve around the boys.  Where they go I shall follow.  😀

i thought I was going to get outside today but stayed in.  Tomorrow we are going to town (Keene). & do some shopping.  Bill was hurting from his fall then didn't feel good.  Went to bed at 5:30.  Usually Tuesday night is the only night he stays up past 6.  Oh well listen to my meeting & knitted.

have a good nite.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)