Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturday's daily journal Ruth's Sunday

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:35 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 148 Total Views

i thought i would share this kitty with our cat lovers.

how is everyone doing today?  i slept in. 

by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:35 AM
Replies (1-8):
dwidget
by Group Admin on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:57 AM

good morning ladies.  i slept in today.  i've had computer problems to resolve and now i am wondering what i will do for the rest of the day. this is how i feel

Grumpy cat quotes, grouchy quotes, grumpy cat jokes, grumpy cat humor, grumpy cat pictures …For the best humor pics and memes funny visit  www.bestfunnyjokes4u.com/lol-funny-cat-pic/

but i need to get stuff done.  i hope to finish off shredding a large box of pd receipts from 2009 - 11 that i found stashed away.  bob always kept pd bills for 5 years or more.  i also am working on a 17 row mystery crochet cal that i hope to finish today.  i did it yesterday and discovered that i had made a mistake so i took it out.

have a great day ladies.

whitleypittman
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Had to take a kitty to the vet. Poor baby has a respiratory infection. Got two antibiotics to help her feel better.
dwidget
by Group Admin on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:53 AM

i hope she feels better soon

Quoting whitleypittman: Had to take a kitty to the vet. Poor baby has a respiratory infection. Got two antibiotics to help her feel better.

Granny2005
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:55 AM

Poor kitty & they can't speak to tell us what is wrong.

Cyn that is my future cat!  I love Grumpy Cat.

its a bright sunny day here but probably cold as I see the wind blowing through the trees. & kicking up the snow

I decided to switch my insulin & I think I got it right.  Instead of taking my larger dose in the morning I'm taking the smaller dose.  So far I have not had that over whelming need to nap after morning tea.  In fact today I got dressed & made my bed right away.  Then I clean out several drawers.  Throwing away a lot of waste.m finding things I thought I had lost.

Sam is coming to sleepover tonight.  We'll see how that goes.  The rough part will be in the morning getting him & I ready for the meeting.  Bill has never been the type to help with the kids.  Takes after his father who just 'produced' the kids then forgot them.  Can you tell I didn't like him.😙

i think I only have 3 squares to make on the LC. Then it's border time.  Hope that doesn't take long.

so happy I don't have to sign in to CM any more. 😃Have a great safe, warm & enjoyable day.

kiweerose
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:44 PM

waving hello to you ladies ...enjoy your day.

got my swh ready and he went to work. I did my ususal weekend exercise class with 10 ladies. Full today.

frangipani731
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 4:03 PM

Good morning. He we are Feb1 and it is another hot and humid day in Kerikeri. I have had my breakfast and now am looking forward to seeing what the day will involve. I had such a busy day yesterday. I have whittled my stash down to 3 totes and created a large tote of stash I am listing on Facebook..

I have finished all the squares for Jay's afghan and now need to put them together. I have the yarn ready to start an afghan for Ren. His will be in blues and greens, so hopefully it will look stunning.

Time for a little gardeing today and some sewing to finish off a great Sunday.

I hope you find the bottom of the paper pile Cynthia. What do you do with all the shredded bits? I put ours in the compost and the worm farm, but used to take it to the pet shop for the mice, rats and gunea pigs.

Glad to see you are feeling on top of things Patti. Long may it continue.

dwidget
by Group Admin on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:35 PM

i put the shredded paper in the recycling bins.  i finally finished shredding.  he had picture frames stashed in there as well. LOL so i have 6 grocery bags stuffed with shredded paper and 2 larger ones.  i am so glad i have it done and i only jammed the shredder twice. LOL

everything that could go wrong today did.  so i am off to bed before something else happens. LOL

along with all my other sagging bits. LOL

Quoting frangipani731:

Good morning. He we are Feb1 and it is another hot and humid day in Kerikeri. I have had my breakfast and now am looking forward to seeing what the day will involve. I had such a busy day yesterday. I have whittled my stash down to 3 totes and created a large tote of stash I am listing on Facebook..

I have finished all the squares for Jay's afghan and now need to put them together. I have the yarn ready to start an afghan for Ren. His will be in blues and greens, so hopefully it will look stunning.

Time for a little gardeing today and some sewing to finish off a great Sunday.

I hope you find the bottom of the paper pile Cynthia. What do you do with all the shredded bits? I put ours in the compost and the worm farm, but used to take it to the pet shop for the mice, rats and gunea pigs.

Glad to see you are feeling on top of things Patti. Long may it continue.

Granny2005
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:55 PM

It was a nice day.  I only took a 10 minute  nap before Sam got here at 3.  The poor little thing was so tired he put himself to bed at 5:30.  But it left a quiet nice for Bill (who surprised. Us by coming home) & I.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)