Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wednesday's daily journal

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 5:54 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 115 Total Views

Lol pictures of the hour (01:33:42 AM, Wednesday 25, February 2015 PST) – 12 pics

by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 5:54 AM
Replies (1-5):
dwidget
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 5:59 AM

good morning ladies i woke up about 4:30 this morning but i went to bed around 7pm so i am not surprised.  i haven't made my bed yet in case i need to crawl back in.  hopefully we will hear from ruth and find out how stan's test went. remember she is already on thursday, a day ahead of us.

we had snow yesterday afternoon and it turned to freezing rain late afternoon and evening.  i don't know what to expect today but i hope it is better than yesterday's weather.  i am so glad my appt was for 8:30 before all this occurred.

have a wonderful day ladies.  i hope you liked our kitty picture today. lol 

wooly
by Group Owner on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:13 AM

Right now I wish the kitty would swallow Marley! He slept all day and then woke me up after what was a late night. Lots of fun news on the property yesterday.I hope we get to write an offer today. 

kiweerose
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:11 PM

chuckling on that cat picture.

best wishes for making offer wooly.

hope things are fine for the testing for ruth"s dh.

going to do some payments and errands.

have a nice day today ladies.

sweetviolet60
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 6:14 PM
2 moms liked this

Love the cat picture.

Fingers crossed Wooly!!!!

Not much happening here. Made British scones from scratch, wish I could have tea and scones with all of you.

SweetViolet60

wooly
by Group Owner on Mar. 4, 2015 at 7:31 PM

I've never had a scone. Dwidget used to mention making them when Bob was alive. I can't even make biscuits and I have a southern background on both sides! LOL!

Quoting sweetviolet60:

Love the cat picture.

Fingers crossed Wooly!!!!

Not much happening here. Made British scones from scratch, wish I could have tea and scones with all of you.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)