Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunday Daily Journal

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 6:16 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 72 Total Views

Image result for funny sunday sayings

Baskin Robbins has the best ice cream going.  yummy.  i used to love going there before i had to be lactose free.

i felt this was appropriate for most of the us ladies in the group since we probably don't even have a bikini. lol

by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 6:16 AM
Replies (1-5):
dwidget
by Group Admin on Mar. 15, 2015 at 6:17 AM

yesterday i went grocery shopping and puttered around the house and knit.  today michael and chantelle are coming for supper and i will get to play with autum.  so i have a lovely day planned.

have a great day ladies

frangipani731
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Up early and I do not know why. They air is very calm. We had a gusty night and a little rain, but really nothing. East Cape will get hit hard, it is expected.

Work today. I would rather be at home and knit, but the cuddles I get are my reward.I am on inside duty so will start my day by making playdough, green of course as it is St Paddy's Day tomorrow.

Here's to a good week!

wooly
by Group Owner on Mar. 15, 2015 at 5:51 PM

I finally got some sleep. I have no idea when I actually went to bed but I feel soooo much better. Now, I need to get some house work done that I haven't felt like doing the last couple of days.

kiweerose
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 6:05 PM

went grocery shopping today with my swh and 40 min walks, so was not on computer until now.

going to water fruit trees since rains are not here yet.

whitleypittman
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 6:09 PM
Cleaning. Planning the vow renewal that's five years away. Dealing with a sick kid who insist she's fine.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)