Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday Daily Journal

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:26 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 73 Total Views

this is how i look today with fly away hair. lol

how is everyone doing today?

by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:26 AM
Replies (1-4):
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:35 AM

today is going to be cloudy with a high of 51 so i will be able to open up all of my windows and get some fresh air.  i have been doing this every day and it is so nice to be able to do after that four letter swear word snow.

i had a lovely visit with michael chantelle and autum yesterday.  she slept until mommy and daddy finished eating.  michael changed the time on my 2 wall clocks and set up another printer for me.  i really didn't like the one i was using as much as my old one.  now i have to be sure to change the ink and make sure it works. lol

we skyped my sil shelley last night.  she has lost so much weight and is in a lot of pain with the bone cancer in her back.  i watched bob and his weight loss and i must admit it is very hard seeing her wasting away as well.  she could hardly sit in the chair because of the pain she was in while we talked to her briefly but she was so happy to see autum.

take care everyone and have a lovely day.

by Group Owner on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:11 PM

I don't know yet since I'm on my first cup of coffee and I'm not awake yet!!!!

by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:16 PM

finished some round of errands and off to another errand.

have a great day to you ladies.

by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:21 PM

I have a late start at work today so it is nice to start my day without any pressure. It was a hard day yesterday, due to children who do not have limits set at home and then struggle to respond to limits set at the centre.Hopefully today will be more relaxed.

We had no ill effects from the "cyclone" but at least we know what to do if one does get here. We have worse weather duriing the winter! I am wearing slippers this morning- yes winter is just around the corner.

St Patricks Day today- to those who celebrate-

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields
and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)