Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunday Daily Journal

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:10 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 76 Total Views

poor little kitten. lol does anyone do that to their pets?

by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:10 AM
Replies (1-4):
dwidget
by Group Admin on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:13 AM

after fighting with my computer for over an hour i was finally able to convince it that i don't want to have the letters in capitals espescially when i am typing in my password. lol i don't know what happened to my computer since it was working fine yesterday.  however, i woke up about 2 and watched netflex and fell asleep in my chair and left it on over night.  then i couldn't get it to work properly.  i couldn't even run a scan to figure out what was going on. 

but i am here now and really happy about that.  have a good day today ladies.

frangipani731
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:18 PM

Good morning everyone. I am off to a flying start today. We enjoyed our Easter dinner of roast lamb and was too full for pavlova, so that will accompany lunch today. While the oven was hot, I made a few trays of vanilla chocolate chunk biscuits (cookies) so Stan feels loved.

We sat on the deck this morning and enjoyed our coffee in the warmth of the autumn sun. The mornings are definitely cooler, and the bronzed leaves of the plum tree have almost disappeared. Lichen is hanging from the brancheslike a blanket keeping the tree warm on a cold night.

I have knitted through one ball of my possum yarn already. Wow, it knits up fast. Knitting 300 stitches in the round is somewhat challenging, but I am enjoying the feel of the yarn, so it is less of a challenge than I thought. The perendale jumper is coming along too. I have promised myself to do 10 rows of each a day, that way I will get them both done. I still have a few cupcakes to finish, so they are on my list for the day and then I need to focus on some housework and some more handsewing. Hopefully I can get everything done before I need to go to work tomorrow!

Have a great day everyone.

whitleypittman
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:29 PM
I'm just trying to get a grocery list together and figure out dinner. Then it's dishes and laundry.
wooly
by Group Owner on Apr. 5, 2015 at 9:31 PM

I've been laying onthe couch enjoying my alergies the testing I had says I don't have. i've tried knitting, but it's been knit 2 rows rip 3, so i gave up while I feel this good and I'm taking allergy pills.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)