Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friday Daily Journal

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:29 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 93 Total Views

good morning laides.  i hope everyone has a great day today?

by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:29 AM
Replies (1-4):
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:39 AM

well here i am at 2:30 am putting up the post.  i woke up and couldn't go back to sleep and then my blood sugar dropped quite suddenly so here i am eating cheese and drinking oj. brenda  drove me over to get my taxes done and waited for me and then she drove me to chantelles. she is always so kind to me.  i had such a wonderful time with the girls. yesterday. chantelle got to go to the drs and autum and i had fun playing on her play mat, talking to one another and falling asleep in grandma's arms. since i have been out 3 days in a row i think i will just rest up a bit and try to clear off the rest of the book case since i have found a home for it. YEAH! then i can move some furniture around a bit and make more room in the appt.

have a great day ladies.  i am going back to bed soon.

by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:30 AM

morning helloes to you ladies.

glad you enjoyed the day dwidget.

hope you got more sleep.

one side of a main road is blocked....electrical company is working on something, so i will have to take another street to get to the main road. At least there are other streets to get out of.

by Group Owner on Apr. 10, 2015 at 3:39 PM

I was up half of the night because I spent yesterday in bed. And then this morning was awakened by more barking little yappers. It only went on for 2 hrs before they did something about it, but it was too late for me. So I'm up, cranky and made a nail appt!

Have a Nice afternoon ladies!!

by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:17 PM

Good morning and welcome to my weekend!

Today I have tomeet up with a colleague as I need to go through her registration process. In NZ teachers are provisionally registered upon graduation and after two years can be fully registered after a process of mentoring and advice. This is what she is undertaking and as I am fully registered I am her mentor.

I would like to work on my complex knitting today as I can do this uninterrupted with the pressures of limited time as when I have 40 minutes of lunch.This of course means choosing something to do and I have found a pattern which my daughter had when she was little. Tripping down memory lane and I can still picture her in it. After talking with a friend last night I feel inspired to knit some lace.

Housework is also on the agenda. I have washing to do, dust, water the houseplants, change the sheets and clean the toilet and bathroom. Lots of picking up too- the joys of beingcreative and working full time is there is never enough time in my day.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)