Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thursday's Daily Journal

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 10:26 AM
  • 14 Replies
  • 323 Total Views

the problem is this picture is not appropriate for the ladies in our group since we don't have a mean bone in our bodies. lol

how is everyone today?

by on May. 7, 2015 at 10:26 AM
Replies (1-10):
dwidget
by Group Admin on May. 7, 2015 at 10:30 AM

after being tired out from last week i am surprised that i am so active today.  yes, i slept in but then brenda called and we went off grocery shopping.  they had a $1, 2, & 3 dollar sale.  who could resist. lol so this is why i am so late today.  

i went to the sleep clinic yesterday for an interview and since they had a cancellation i have been booked for tonight for a sleep over. lol  i haven't had a sleep over in a long time. lol

have a great day ladies.

whitleypittman
by on May. 7, 2015 at 10:31 AM
I had to take my cats to the shelter, so I'm trying not to cry. Gotta go get dd in a little bit. Hoping I can hold it together long enough to get through the day.
dwidget
by Group Admin on May. 7, 2015 at 10:33 AM

it is hard to deal with the loss of a pet.  i hope you can cope today.  is hubby home? so he can be with you.

Quoting whitleypittman: I had to take my cats to the shelter, so I'm trying not to cry. Gotta go get dd in a little bit. Hoping I can hold it together long enough to get through the day.

whitleypittman
by on May. 7, 2015 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

No. He's gotta work until 3. But Stanley the puppy seemed to know that I needed someone. He laid like this for a while.

Quoting dwidget:

it is hard to deal with the loss of a pet.  i hope you can cope today.  is hubby home? so he can be with you.

Quoting whitleypittman: I had to take my cats to the shelter, so I'm trying not to cry. Gotta go get dd in a little bit. Hoping I can hold it together long enough to get through the day.

kiweerose
by on May. 7, 2015 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this

awww.. pets do understand.

know what you mean for sadness on losing a pet.

i did that 4 times and my swh did that 1 time. Oh forgot we had hamsters and guinea pigs ...not quite the same but still sad.

Quoting whitleypittman:

Mobile Photo

No. He's gotta work until 3. But Stanley the puppy seemed to know that I needed someone. He laid like this for a while.
Quoting dwidget:

wooly
by Group Owner on May. 7, 2015 at 1:19 PM

Whitley, why would you have to take your cats to the shelter?

whitleypittman
by on May. 7, 2015 at 1:51 PM
We couldn't keep them, and no one wanted them.

Quoting wooly:

Whitley, why would you have to take your cats to the shelter?

frangipani731
by on May. 7, 2015 at 2:25 PM

6 am and sitting at Mum's after a very poor sleep. I spoke with Stan on the phone. He is very croaky but after 2 days of being intubated, I am hardly surprised. He is being moved to the ward today and then they will tell him what has happened. I think he will be shocked when he hears this.

So it will be an at home morning with Mum and if I can I will have a snooze on her bed before going in to see Stan. I will have to drive in instead of going by train as it is raining. I will need to take Stan's belongings in today too, toiletries, glasses etc as he couldn't keep them in there while he was in ICU.

Lots of knitting to do today. Rain and a late start means knitting of course. Without support from my friends and family and my knitting to turn to, this would have been a much more stressful time. Thank you everyone. .

frangipani731
by on May. 7, 2015 at 2:27 PM

That is very hard. I do hope your day improves. You dear little puppy looks to be a great comfort.

Quoting whitleypittman: We couldn't keep them, and no one wanted them.

whitleypittman
by on May. 7, 2015 at 2:31 PM
He has been for a five month old. Now it's time to start the potty training regime.

Quoting frangipani731:

That is very hard. I do hope your day improves. You dear little puppy looks to be a great comfort.

Quoting whitleypittman: We couldn't keep them, and no one wanted them.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)