Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TOTALLY OT!!!!! BUT IT'S FOR EVERYONE IN THE GROUP!

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 3:02 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 222 Total Views

Hello Ruth, Dwidget, Lois, Kiwirose, Whitley,Nanalyn, and whomever else I might have missed.

I just wanted to take a moment to tell you Ladies, I am so happy at what this little group has become. We're not a big group, but maybe that's why it works. This group is like an extended family or a really close friend. We come here for support in our knitting, but in the process we also get support in everything we care to discuss. Whether it was Dwidget losing Bob, or Ruth and Stan and all that they have going on, Lois's recent loss of her best companion, Whitley announcing her pregnancy and then posting pics of her bump, Kiwirose finally finding some gardening shoes and then lately all of my drama. 

I just wanted to tell you all how much I appreciate you being a part of this group and how much I enjoy coming here since all of you have joined. I hope we keep it this way for a long time to come!!

{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!! }}}}}}}}}}}}

by on May. 17, 2015 at 3:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
dwidget
by Group Admin on May. 17, 2015 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this

thanks wooly.  it is a great group because of its caring members.  we wish everyone the best and are interested in their lives.  it is a fun group since being with friends is encouraging, uplifting and wanting to comfort our friends if needed.

thanks ladies for being part of the group and for wooly having this group of kindness.

frangipani731
by on May. 17, 2015 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Wooly, I can feel the love from here. This is a great group and I am appreciative of the support everyone has given. I too care about what you are going through and understand how much you miss your mountains. I hope you and your Bob can find the perfect place and the search can be settled easily. Big hugs to you too.

whitleypittman
by on May. 17, 2015 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this
*HUGS* I love you ladies! And it really is the most supportive group I have seen on this site. I love it here, and wouldn't trade it for anything.
kiweerose
by on May. 17, 2015 at 6:52 PM
1 mom liked this

thanks..and you are welcomeyoure welcome  I like small groups...maybe that is why i come here often now. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)