Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

question for kiwirose

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 1:00 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 124 Total Views
2 moms liked this

what did your son get the medal for?  please congratulate him for me.

by on May. 17, 2015 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kiweerose
by on May. 17, 2015 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks just saw this...oh the medal for being one of the laudes for college. Such a great honor and we are so proud. It is such hard classes he took  all these years there and we were wondering if he could make it. He is such a surprise. I am not that smart, my swh attended college. This is the first honor medal for our family and my swh family. My family always ask about our son and his school from elementary to high school . Too bad my swh family does not and they do not care. At least my swh is not like his family. I am so grateful for that.

dwidget
by Group Admin on May. 18, 2015 at 7:18 AM

wow, that is something to be proud of, graduating cum laudem.  i hope you give him my best wishes for his future.

kiweerose
by on May. 18, 2015 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this

yes...to keep his grades at that level is something. We know the classes are hard...beyond our understanding, but he must have got the good cells from my swh. Thanks for the best wishes.

frangipani731
by on May. 19, 2015 at 2:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I had to look it up as it is a term not used in NZ academia. Proud Mama, clever son!

kiweerose
by on May. 19, 2015 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this

thanks...it is such a great honor for son to be at that level. Yes swh and i are happy and proud. 

Quoting frangipani731:

I had to look it up as it is a term not used in NZ academia. Proud Mama, clever son!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)