Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friday Daily Journal

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 6:54 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 67 Total Views

Lol funny Minions quotes  of the hour (01:04:43 AM, Friday 19, June 2015 PDT) – 10 pics:

by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 6:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
dwidget
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 6:57 AM

i love this little old cartoon version of me. lol i especially thought she was appropriate since i went to the dr's yesterday. lol however, his opinion was slightly different since when he saw my lab results he said whatever you are doing keep on doing it. lol so lovely to hear for a change.

i am off to the chiropractor's today.  i will ask my diriver to stop at chantelle's so i drop of something for her.

have a great day ladies.  i hope to knit a bit today.

sweetviolet60
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 9:08 AM

Love the cartoon, appropriate sometimes for me.

Great news from the doctor Cynthia.

Baxter and I are running errands, then a nice walk, I've discovered he has lots of energy (he is only 2) and needs a good workout, running with the ball in the yard or a good walk to tire him out.   Then knitting and Netflix.

SweetViolet60

frangipani731
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Good morning friends and fellow knitters. I must have been overdoing things as I have been really tired and with a nasty cold sore to prove it, I decided an early night was in order. Of course that means the result is an early morning. The plus side is that it gives me more weekend.

Spring cleaning will continue today. I have yesterday's chores to catch up on, so by tonight the lounge and ktichen will be at their pristine best. Tomorrow Stan and I will be working on his office and then the house will be done, apart from my craft room. That can wait till next weekend when Stan is at Waiheke.

I have lots of knitting and crocheting planned for today too. I need to punctuate my day with something creative and get my strength back. I cannot think of anything bette than to do this by knitting and crocheting.

NOt even 6 am and I can hear the coffee calling me. Have a great day everyone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)