Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday's Daily Journal

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 5:33 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 111 Total Views

good morning ladies.  i hope you like this sweet couple.  action speaks louder than words.

but please don't be shy we want to hear your words today.  tell us how you are doing and what the weather is like.

by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 5:33 AM
Replies (1-4):
dwidget
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 5:40 AM

well here goes for my words.  i didn't sleep to good last night as i kept waking up during the night.  i don't know why.  during the day i suffered with my head cold lack of energy and had a piercing pain in my left ear.  this is the only ear i can hear from so i wasn't impressed.  however, i did get to listen to my meeting and i knit only a few rows on my shawl/shawlette.  i still have to finish the small amt of the first ball, 1 skein and part of another skein.  so about 400 - 600 yard on small needles. 5 US.  i don't know what i will be up to today but i have cleaning to do for sure since last week was not conducive to cleaning. lol 

here is hoping for the best for all of us.

sandy562
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:04 AM

I slept through the night - but got up groggy

tried to change my FB settings  - - I am so tired of the junk I see there - so I tried to block everything that is not a live person - not sure what it did - as it still looks the same

my neck still hurts again this morning - not sure what I can do to fix it -

I have a quilt on the machine - and several knitting projects  - have to get up at 5 and leave by 6am tomorrow - need to wash my hair today so this grandma looks good at court

take care ladies - clear and cool here - enjoy your day

sweetviolet60
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Greetings from sunny Massachusetts,  Nice day here, although rain on the way for Wednesday.

We had a great long weekend in Cleveland and it was wonderful spending time with son, dil and our wonderful grandson.  Went to the Rock and Roll hall of Fame, which was great and to a science musuem.  Baxter did great boarding, although he slept all day yesterday, he was exhausted.

SweetViolet60

STRESSOLDMOM
by Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I went up to Boston on Saturday and returned Sunday to meet my grandson. He is itty bitty, all the newborn things for the most part are too big. He is a seetie pie!!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)