Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thursday Daily Journal

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 4:31 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 84 Total Views

good morning ladies. i am up early again today. so i will look for a cheerful picture and try to either inspire us or get us giggling.

Just A Quick Power Nap

this is what i will need later today. lol too bad i am not that cute. lol

by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 4:31 AM
Replies (1-5):
dwidget
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 4:35 AM

today i go and see my internist about my diabetes and also was told today i would be on the treadmill.  oh no.  and worse than that no caffiene.  at least i can have decaf.  i didn't sleep very well last night or long.  so i can't see me doing a workout on the treadmill especially with no caffiene. lol

54* going up to 56* and 40% chance of rain.

have a great day ladies

sweetviolet60
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:00 AM

Yikes Cynthia, no sleep and worse than that, no caffeine,  Good luck. I'd have a hard time getting out the door without caffeine. Never mind do a treadmill!!

Off to my weekly Bible study.  Had lots of wind and rain, still dreary and getting warm later.  TTYL

SweetViolet60

whitleypittman
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:08 AM
Had an eye exam done. Been a while, so I needed one. Now it's time to do housework.
sandy562
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 12:27 PM

58 and a strong wind - I was to pick up my grand son today at the bus - but one of the early pickups changed so my DIL can do all of them - she sounded disappointed

I know some say Halloween is teaching the kids the wrong things and in this world of political correctness - but I think the kids should have Halloween - not the harvest festival

wooly
by Group Owner on Oct. 29, 2015 at 2:16 PM

I'm up for the second time today. More kniting is the only thing on my agenda. 

Have a Nice One everyone!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)