Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday Daily Journal

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 5:59 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 116 Total Views

this was me yesterday.  i would get up and then back to bed.

so how is everyone doing today.

by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 5:59 AM
Replies (1-5):
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 6:17 AM

good morning my dear friends.  i am up early again today, as per usual. i am hoping today is better than yesterday.  i had tummy trouble yesterday and the nausea was not so nice. i can deal with aches and pains and chills and stuffy nose much better.  thank goodness i had alka seltzer in the house that helps combat the entire yuck feeling.  i have things in mind that i want to do today but i have to wait and see if my troubles have subsided.  what an excuse to knit. lol i wish i could knit in bed like wooly though. lol  poor wooly you all know i love to tease her. lol

... not a fairy tale… If you lose your shoe at midnight, you’re drunk

by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 6:32 AM
I cat breath either. Nose is all sorts of stopped up.
Cold as iron in my corner of the world. Gotta run to the bank, then home.
by Group Owner on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:04 PM

I finally got some sleep last night after 3  days of  weird sleep patterns. I'd sleep about 3 hours nd then be awae frm 8-12 hrs. it was not fun and my blood pressure is not liking it!  I'm just happy I got thru the weekend without stroking out! I will be calling the Dr first thing this morning after the ofc opens.

But while I wasn't sleeping I did make some headway into Bob's Cardigan! I'm on the 3rd ball of 12. Not too bad. Bob keeps checking it and has decided he likes the color and the broken rib pattern.  It keeps me from being totally bored, but isn't as busy as an aran.

Have a Nice Day Everyone!!

by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:43 PM

Good morning friends. Not much to report. I am off to work shortly and feeling somewhat anxious as I have an appraisal today. I am sure it will be OK but I will be pleased when the time is gone, my shift has finished and I get to go home and relax.

Last night I had a community patrol meeting at the police station. What an interesting role I have. I am looking forwarrd to completing the training and then can be of help within the community.

Tonight will not be as adventurous. I will be coming home,having dinner and then relaxing for a night of knitting and skyping with Joy. She is stuck on a crochet stitch and skyping certainly helps with the process.

Have a great day everyone.

by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 1:32 PM

Hi all - I am packing for a trip to my niece in Arizona - she is home from the hospital and surgery and she needs someone home while her family goes back to work - I will have my phone but it is very hard to get cafemom on it - but will try and check in will be home on the weekend

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)