• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunday Daily Journal

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:52 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 118 Total Views

Good Morning ladies.  i hope everyone is doing well. i hope no one feels like this cute kitty.

I'm not grumpy today, but this is pretty funny and I think grumpy cat is my spirit animal. Lol.:

by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:52 AM
Replies (1-4):
dwidget
by Group Admin on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:55 AM

Yesterday i managed to make my afterthought heel and it is so easy to do and fun.  i want to take a picture of it and post it. i managed to putter around the house yesterday and got some  chores done.  

today it is 21* going up to 37* and cloudy.  i am so looking forward to sunshine.

have a great day ladies.

kiweerose
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 12:06 PM

went to SF with swh to see superbowl 50 city The city closed off streets and people were walking everywhere. We walked a lot and stood in a line to get some things. I even knitted and crocheted there. We took public transit to SF because driving would be horrible and no parking available. There was a relighting of a  bridge with special lights. ...and nice fireworks. This event was free so lots of people went to see this.  I crocheted on some projects ...dishcloth, scarf/shawl, hat and tube sock. 

today will do grocery.

sandy562
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:08 PM

I have finished the last of this winters quilts - so today I am cleaning my craft room - boy!!! do I have a lot of stuff

wooly
by Group Owner on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:58 PM

It's snowing again today! Bob is going to go buy a new ladder because none of ours are long enough to reach the ceilings to hang fans, lighting or to paint the ceiling. All of which we plan to do. 

More sewing today if I do anything. 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)