Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friday Daily Journal

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 5:18 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 159 Total Views

:

by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 5:18 AM
Replies (1-5):
dwidget
by Group Admin on Mar. 11, 2016 at 5:26 AM

i had to post this because of his pipe.  lol it reminded me of when my 2nd was in the hospital.  but first i have to tell you that they always wanted a pipe like grandpa's so they were bought corn cob pipes by my mom.  well, when robbie was about 2 he had to go to the hospital with bronchitis.  when we went to visit him we took him to the play room and asked how he was.  he said he was fine but he wanted to know if we had brought him his pipe and tobacco. lol you should have seen the looks we got from the other parents. he learned to speak quite early and could clearly say words like cooperate.  it was so embarassing since they didn't know it was a play pipe. lol robbie is now 51 so it was way back when things like play pipes were acceptable like candy cigarettes. lol 

today i am leaving at 9 to go to the chiropractor.  i will spend the rest of the morning at michael and chantelle's since i don't even want to be here when they come in and finish off the inspection and caulking of the windows. there is way too much going on this week between hammering and banging and drilling on the elevator replacement, electicians drilling in concrete for the wiring for the elevator and now these guys who already gave me one bad experience.  so i am running away for the morning.  with my luck they will show up in the afternoon. lol 

i started the back of my sweater yesterday

have a great day ladies.

whitleypittman
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:30 AM
1 mom liked this
A little running around, then knit night.
wooly
by Group Owner on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:24 PM

I've been shopping like a mad woman buying things we need for the house. I love Ebates and online shopping. I can sit in my PJ's and shop till I drop. If I had done all the shopping I did this morning it would take me a week and a ton of gas. I can compare prices and get a better deal this way I think I'm just about finished spending money and I can just clean the house next week and start decorating the areas that are set up already.  We are on a roll!

Now I'm sleepy from waking up at 5 and I might just throw a load of laundry in and take a nap

GE1
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this
My Gregory loves his snake but according to him, the snake is bugging big doggie so we had to talk to snake and ask him to make friends. Never thought I would have to come between two feuding stuffed animals! Guess a parent's job is never done LOL.
DH is starting to arrange with BIL work schedules to do a little more work in the basement before I put it up for rent again. My tenants are moving as of the 1st of the month.
I am now working on a cover for my knitting basket.
sandy562
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 3:31 PM

knitting on the poncho - at the neck on the back - it has to be done by next week - so I should be able to post a pic by then 

------------------

filled a few flowerpots with soil and I have put in some Zinnia seeds -

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)