Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunday Daily Journal

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 8:22 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 91 Total Views

now is this the perfect baby gift or not to give someone wiht a sense of humour.

Funny Baby Outfit... OMG! Who is having a baby next!!? Must get this for them!!:

by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 8:22 AM
Replies (1-5):
by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 8:25 AM

good morning ladies.  i forgot to change the clocks back and i am not awake yet so if my humour seems to be off today forgive me.  i feel absolutely exhausted and i don't even know why.  yesterday i got to putter, knit and weave 28 rows on my burberry blanket.  so needless to say i am sore. lol 

i hope to do another 26 rows of weaving today and more knitting.  i want to get these 2 projects done and start on something new. lol

have a great day ladies.

by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:10 AM
All but one of my household is awake. I'm impressed, since we usually never wake up before Hailey!
Currently watching My 600 Pound Life. Dishes when the day ends. Aaaaaaaand here comes Hailey!
by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 1:26 PM

I am retired so we get up when we wake up - and so far I have most of the clocks changed at my house - finished the poncho so now I can move on to another project - I do have some mending for Zeke - hahaha he has been very patient waiting for a time sensitive project to be done first - so I guess he will get his buttons done today

by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 2:15 PM

Good morning everyone. I did reply yesterday, pressed post and gone. After spending a long time typing, I didn't feel like doing it all again so left it till today.

I am off to work shortly. I do not feel like going as I never have a long enough weekend to get done all the things I want to achieve. I went out yesterday for lunch with a friend. She is the bravest woman I have ever met, from having a baby in Northern Ireland when her then husband was in the British Army, sheltering from bomb blasts, giving birth next to wives of IRA members, up to now when she battles mental health issues with courage and humour. It is always fun spending time with her.

Out the door I go.

Have a great day

by Group Owner on Mar. 13, 2016 at 6:31 PM

I woke up feeling lousy and getting sick. I'm going back to bed.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)