Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tuesday Daily Journal

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 6:12 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 157 Total Views

by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 6:12 AM
Replies (1-8):
dwidget
by Group Admin on Mar. 22, 2016 at 6:16 AM

my sentiments entirely.  i am wondering how i can function and why i am up but a stuffy nose and aches and pains are telling me that is the reason.  the last time i had this horrid thing it lasted for 3 weeks. honestly it could leave right now and i would be happy. i got to putter in the house and shower and dress in clean clothes and knit.  it felt good doing what i did.  my blanket is coming along nicely.

have a great day ladies and smile since you never know what the next moment will bring.

whitleypittman
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:24 AM
Off again, so I'll be doing some running and laundry.
GE1
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 12:35 PM
Started my new project which is a ruffled scarf for myself. We are going to have some winter like weather coming our way. Also just heard that Rob Ford passed away about an hour ago
frangipani731
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:33 PM

Good morning everyone. We have a day of wild weather, so I am glad to be at home and thrilled to pieces I do not have any reason to go out at all, including as far as the letterbox.

It is a housework day today which means this weekend I do not have anything to do except relax and enjoy being creative. My kind of weekend really. Add to the fact this weekend is four days long and therefore I get paid for two of the days without working them, it doesn't get any better than this.

I want to finish three more squares for Mum's blanket, and complete another stripe on the flag. I have a little bunny to knit (I have done the shoes) and so will work on this while watching tv tonight. Hopefully I will also be able to fit in about one hour of sewing. At least that is the plan.

Have a great day everyone.

kiweerose
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:57 PM

had a rainy day Monday and today is sunny and cool with breeze.

going to do laundry.

crocheted a pattern but next time will use smaller yarn, but it came out nice.

sweetviolet60
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:28 PM
2 moms liked this

Chilly day here, yesterday 6 inches of snow, which quickly melted but they cancelled school and trash pick up, which was kind of silly

Busy running errands etc. Cynthia, I heard on the news that allergy season is early this year because of the mild winter-I know it bothers you , maybe that's the reason for the stuffiness and aches.

Does anyone watch Miss Fisher's Mysteries on Acorn?  or netflix?  I absolutely love, love love her, just her outfits alone, especially the hats, I would wear hats all the time if I could, I love them.  Great mysteries too.

SweetViolet60

kiweerose
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:09 PM

is that an Engish mystery? I saw the dvds at the library and wondered.

Quoting sweetviolet60:

Chilly day here, yesterday 6 inches of snow, which quickly melted but they cancelled school and trash pick up, which was kind of silly

Busy running errands etc. Cynthia, I heard on the news that allergy season is early this year because of the mild winter-I know it bothers you , maybe that's the reason for the stuffiness and aches.

Does anyone watch Miss Fisher's Mysteries on Acorn?  or netflix?  I absolutely love, love love her, just her outfits alone, especially the hats, I would wear hats all the time if I could, I love them.  Great mysteries too.

frangipani731
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Kiweerose, it is Australian and very good.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)