Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wednesday Daily Journal

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 7:22 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 139 Total Views

we have Baxter to thank for this.  see yesterday's post by lois aka sweet violet. lol 

by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 7:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
dwidget
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 7:25 AM

good morning ladies.  i don't know why i am getting up later than usual lately.  before i had a definite time span when i awoke.  now it is like rolling dice, you never know what will come up.  i did knit a bit yesterday on the blanket and had 2 naps and an early night.  i hope my body wins this battle with the nasty bug that i have or is it just the change of seasons?  i might be going to get my hair cut today if my body is up to it and brenda's as well.

have a great day ladies.

kiweerose
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:40 AM

oh yes...that song.

wave

sending more get better thoughts for you.

high tree pollen for me with the cedar, juniper in my area. I tried to lower my allergy medicines but ohoh....i have to go back to the stronger ones.

found a plant that got pulled apart, so planted it in another area.

frangipani731
by on Mar. 31, 2016 at 3:59 AM
1 mom liked this

That song has been stuck in my head all day!

I had the busiest day today. Never a dull moment in the land of Ruth! I had been at work for 30 minutes and sent home three children with serious skin infections. Another child was sent home with conjunctivitis. With that and all the other things that have happened in the course of a normal day, I am ready for bed.

Stan is happily watching Coronation Street at the moment. Nike is asleep on his knee. Jay's rent is up to date for another week, and Ren has a new job. No more community patrol, just normal life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)