Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friday Daily Journal

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:21 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 133 Total Views

a giggle for you.  whitley might be too young to understand it though. lol 

by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:21 AM
Replies (1-5):
dwidget
by Group Admin on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:25 AM

good morning ladies.  i am up and have to get ready for my chiropractor appt for 9:30.  my ride will be here at 9 am to take me there.  i don't know how i will feel after my treatment since sometimes i just come home and relax/sleep and other times i don't need to sleep.  it was another rough day yesterday so i cancelled going over to see michael and family.  they don't need whatever i have. i never even knitted a row yesterday.

have a wonderful day ladies.

whitleypittman
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol amazingly I get it. I do the same with yarn!
Back to bed. These 3-11's are killing me.
kiweerose
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:17 AM

hope the treatment helps you feel better.

was knitting 2 colors for a linen stitch. Going to do it on sock yarn to see what it looks like next time.

It is cooler today...Mon thru Thur were warm days. We enjoy the cooler days.

frangipani731
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:09 PM

Good morning and welcome to my Saturday. Nothing gets too aging bodies out of bed faster than the sound of the cat hucking up on the carpet. Yet there we were at 6 am cleaning up the carpet! Or rather, ther I was cleaning up the carpet while Stan was putting the cat outside.

Today I get to do a little gardening, followed by some knitting, crocheting and then after lunch some housework. Someone is coming to the house to have a second viewing- the house isn't on the market, but if she offers a good price it is hers.

Hopefully everyone has a lovely day.

sandy562
by on Apr. 9, 2016 at 12:37 AM

finished the quilt top - the back should be coming in the mail soon -

did some knitting - and made chili for dinner - and now I think I will go to bed early

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)