Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday Daily Journal

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 6:48 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 185 Total Views

Cute and <b>Funny Good Morning Memes</b>

by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 6:48 AM
Replies (1-4):
dwidget
by Group Admin on Apr. 11, 2016 at 6:54 AM

good morning i am up and hoping to be awake soon. lol yesterday i had a quiet day because i woke up feeling like the energizer bunny until someone pulled out my batteries.  i listened to my meeting on the phone instead of being there in person, i got to knit some.  then my friend betty came in the afternoon to help with the floors and bathroom and takes out the recycling. i started to putter a bit and she said someone had put in my batteries. lol 

have a great day ladies.

frangipani731
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:10 PM

Good morning. This is a quick call as I have to leave for walk in 10 minutes. I had a very late night last night as I was sorting my paperwork last night. All sorted and in place makes for a good sleep, athough a short one.

Tonight I get to sort out all my sewing patterns. There is not a lot, but sufficient to sort out loose paper pieces and return them to their right envelopes, then to check all pieces are present and correct. The thrills of being an omnicrafter.

We are having agents contact us re housing and Stan is getting quotes for removal. Never a dull moment.

I will have time today to sit and knit during my lunch break. I will need to relax for that time as I will be too tired to get through the afternoon.

Have a great everyone.

kiweerose
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:13 PM

wave and have a good night

sandy562
by on Apr. 12, 2016 at 1:26 AM

Quoting frangipani731:

We are having agents contact us re housing and Stan is getting quotes for removal.

OK what is re housing ? movers and removal ? moving your furniture and stuff ?

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)