Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturday daily journal

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 8:28 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 109 Total Views
Good morning ladies. i slept in again. but atmy age itis allowed, says me lol. yesterday i finifhed one sleeve on the baby sweater by putting markers on every 5th st since my concentration is fluctuating again lol. momma said there would be days like this as the saying goes. today my goal is to do the 2nd sleeve usin markers from the start and avoiding the frogging hopefully. have a great day ladies.
by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
wooly
by Group Owner on Jun. 11, 2016 at 8:54 AM

Not a lot of sleep last night.But I have spent quite a bit of time crocheting around each piece of candy corn. I'm wondering if I'm going to have enough brown to finish this blanket.

The AC was finished yesterday and set for 72* but it was only 69* outside, of course!

whitleypittman
by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 9:12 AM
Not much housework, so I'll take it out before picking up my knitting...

Said no knitter ever. At least not me lol!
sandy562
by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 11:47 AM

finally awake - not sure what I am going to do today - still drinking coffee

frangipani731
by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 5:11 PM

Just finished writing up my list for the day...good grief there is a lot on it!

More packing, cleaning, some sewing knitting, crocheting and paperwork. Thro in a spot of gardening and we are all good. I lifted some of my bulbs yesterday. yes I know it is the wrong season for that, but I do not want to leave them all here when we go. The garden now needs to be tidies up so it doesn't look as though it has been raided!

I really need to get some knitting and crocheting done today. I have a large pile of handsewing to do as well. It is great feeling productive- I have even washed my knitted slippers this morning. Here we are nearly the middle of the year and it is still warm enough to dry washing outside.

Have a great day everyone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)