Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thursday's Daily Journal

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 8:00 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 155 Total Views

by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
dwidget
by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 8:02 AM

Good morning everyone.  i am up and stuffed up with allergies.  i did laundry yesterday and knit on Autum's sweater.  it is a top down raglan and i have just a few more rows and i will be starting the body of the sweater.  i am not sure what i will be doing today but i hope i feel better and well enough to knit.  have a wonderful day ladies.

GE1
by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 8:28 AM
Good morning. Had a busy day yesterday. No idea what is in store for me today. I hope to squeeze in looking for a nightgown pattern today so that I can go pick up the wool.
sandy562
by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 12:37 PM

GE1 - a wool nightgown ? I am working on my blue scarf - hoping to finish soon as the trip to Sweden is coming up fast

wooly
by Group Owner on Aug. 4, 2016 at 2:16 PM

I hope it's fingering weight yarn or else I wouldn't want to be the one wearing it. It will weigh a ton!

Quoting GE1: Good morning. Had a busy day yesterday. No idea what is in store for me today. I hope to squeeze in looking for a nightgown pattern today so that I can go pick up the wool.

frangipani731
by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 3:44 PM
2 moms liked this

Good morning everyone. Welcome to Friday. I am off to work shortly. It is taking a little to get used to this job. I am sure it will all settle into place, but I am tired and looking forward to being at home for the weekend. I started my hat last night. It will be snug to wear and I hope that having a warm head will mean that I can retain all this info I have been getting.

I went shopping yesterday for icebreaker. Stan and I need baselayers. Nothing in the shops as they are already displaying their spring stock. I will have to look at the outlet shop in Otaki today instead. Expensive but worth it to be warm.

Have a great day everyone.

GE1
by on Aug. 5, 2016 at 12:31 AM
Don't worry I am not planning on using real wool. I never do, I just call it that I plan to go with a thin cotton wool or even polyester

Quoting wooly:

I hope it's fingering weight yarn or else I wouldn't want to be the one wearing it. It will weigh a ton!

Quoting GE1: Good morning. Had a busy day yesterday. No idea what is in store for me today. I hope to squeeze in looking for a nightgown pattern today so that I can go pick up the wool.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)