Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturday's Daily Journal

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 6:29 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 139 Total Views

by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 6:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
dwidget
by Group Admin on Aug. 6, 2016 at 6:33 AM

Good Morning ladies.  since i have done basically the bare minimum from Tuesday on i thought i might as well continue through the week end. lol i am hoping to mail out my gift for our May baby.  between not feeling well and not sure of how much it would cost i have finally decided that today is the day. postage is expensive so i will see about putting it on a bus instead is cheaper. lol have a great day ladies.

whitleypittman
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:23 AM
Back to school shopping with my mom. Starting up the hats for Christmas. Might do hats and scarves for Hailey's teachers instead of blankets.
sandy562
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 1:07 PM

I was looking in my stash last night and found a tan in what I wanted - but also found 3 lovely skeins of Sugar Cane yarn - ( I think I have a thing for exotic fibers ) - now I need to look for a pattern that fits that yarn - and since I am losing weight I can make a smaller size -

------------------

I love Polar Bears - thank you for the lovely picture

frangipani731
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 4:50 PM
2 moms liked this

Good morning. Although I expected a frost this morning, the grass is green and the skies are clear. I will be able to get the washing dried and that means I will have sufficient warm clothing for the rest of the week. Go me!

The weather today will be nice enough for a walk along the beach. Who knows, me may even manage a picnic. I also want to get a little gardening done. The gardens are established here but are over run. The previous owner was an avid container gardener (I am not) and so there are pots everywhere. I need to gther them into one place and then decide what I am going to keep and what I am going to get rid of. Lots of aeoniums in pots and in the garden- they are all leggy and easily damaged in the winds. I think she planted the damaged ones and filled her garden that way.

My hat continues. It is so snuggly to knit, but I was so cold yesterday I decided to bake instead. It was nice being in a warm kitchen that now smells of chocolate and coconut.

Have a great day everyone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)