Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thursday's Daily Journal

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:06 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 123 Total Views

Awww...cute!

by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
dwidget
by Group Admin on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:09 AM

Gooe morning ladies.  i am up to sunshine 67* going up to 80* and partly sunshine for the day.  i went out on the balcony yesterday and yes i paid for it.  allergies bothered me during the night.  i wonder if i will become a hermit or a recluse. lol don't know what i will be up to today besides puttering and knitting on my shawl/scarf.  have a great day ladies.

whitleypittman
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:39 AM
If I fits, I sits.
Laundry and knitting.
wooly
by Group Owner on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:43 AM

No clue what I'll get into today. I was woken up by a neighbors dog in my yard and Gizmo telling the world about it.  Bob's going to go have a talk with the owner because she doesn't want me on her doorstep!! There are leash laws here and that dog is over here a lot.

I was good yesterday. I worked on both afghans.

kiweerose
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:45 AM

my second sock is almost done. I am u sing regular yarns.

overcast morning but later is spare the air for us in the sf bay area.

will do some errands. Washing shopping bags and air drying them.

frangipani731
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Washing done and ready for Stan to hang it out. I will be at work today and finish late. I am pleased that dinner is already in the freezer so it is a simple matter of thawing it and cooking some peas. Dinner done.

I am off to Wellington in the morning. I need to have some daughter time so it will be nice to be there with Joy. I have my knitting packed and I need my clean clothes from the line, then I am already to go.

My hat is taking longer to knit than it should but the simple pattern of p1 k1 one row, knit second row catches me out. Because I do not look as I knit, I keep forgetting what row I am on and have to go back and undo what I have just knitted. Talk about own design!

Have a great day everyone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)