Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wednesday Daily Journal

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 8:07 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 76 Total Views

by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 8:07 AM
Replies (1-5):
dwidget
by Group Admin on Sep. 7, 2016 at 8:11 AM

good morning ladies.  i just love these 2 celebraties.  i don't know who they are but they must be popular.  just check out their shades. lol

i am up and i don't think laundry will happen today.  don't know why but yesterday i managed to knit on Autum's sock until i got derailed and started reading my books.  they are both at amazing spots of interest. lol so maybe today i can finish my sock and get on to another wip if i don't pick up my ereaders. have a great day ladies.

wooly
by Group Owner on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:26 AM

I woke up at 2:30. No idea why, but now my bones are killing me, so pain meds and hopefully a few more hours sleep. I wonder if I'll get anything accomplished today?

kiweerose
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:57 AM

finished a crochet preemie blanket and my works in progress are another preemie and a start of a tube sock in sock yarn for me

sandy562
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:45 PM

Zeke is out of the house today - so I am hoping to get a lot done - we will see -

still working on the blue scarf - OH I want it done with no big mistakes -

frangipani731
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 3:38 PM

My day...bed making, 3 bathrooms to clean, kitchen benches to clean, work, dinner, knit, knit, knit, sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.Can I do the house work in the 25 minutes before I leave for work? Course I can, I think.

We had a wild and stormy night last night. This is typical at this time of the year (approaching equinox), but every year people seemed surprised,  when the winds pick up, there is snow and unpredictable weather patterns. It will be like this till about 10th October.

Have a great day everyone.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)