Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturday's Daily Journal

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 7:32 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 119 Total Views

Top 30 Funny animal memes and quotes #Funniest #animals:

by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 7:32 AM
Replies (1-7):
dwidget
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 7:36 AM

good morning.  i saw this startled look on the cat's face and thought oh my, tyhat's how i felt when i found out it was time to get up. lol yesterday i made up a crock pot of homemade pea soup and i must say it was really good.  i will probably freeze some for another time.  i am not too sure how today will work out since i ate gluten last night and my brain is foggy.  i am so getting sick of it so i will perhaps finally be learning that it isn't worth eating a plain cookie or 4 with less than 6 grams of sugar. lol have a great day ladies.

whitleypittman
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 7:47 AM
So, one of the neighborhood strays walked up to me, and I brought him home lol! He's a big yellow Tom cat, already declawed and neutered, and is so sweet towards me and Josh at least. He's not fond of the cat we already have.
Dishes and laundry once I force myself out of the warmth of the bed.
sweetviolet60
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Not much happening here.  It's been rainy and humid but we certainly need the rain.  Just been doing housework etc.  Next Thursday we're off to Indiana to see our grandson.   I can't wait, haven't seen them in a while.  I know we'll have a great time.  We'll be home Halloween eve.

Haven't been knitting much, just some dishcloths for church fair, after finishing baby washcloths for shower gifts.  I like to give 3 to new babies. Moms seem to like them and they're cute.

SweetViolet60

sandy562
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:09 PM

pea soup sounds so good - and it is still early - maybe I will put on the crockpot - and tonight we can have soup instead of salad - - going to work on cleaning - and maybe later today I can sit down and work on something fun

wooly
by Group Owner on Oct. 22, 2016 at 3:56 PM

I need to get the house closer to being finished before my son comes later this week.  Lots to do.!

sandy562
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 4:39 PM

decided I would finish up the lettuce tonight and then make the soup for tomorrow - went outside and worked on the weeds in the back yard ( it is hot today, 84 )  - and did a lot - but had to stop as I wore a blister on my right hand ( the thumb part) 

Zeke has the football game on - and I am not a fan - so will try and think of something else to work on until I have to start dinner

kiweerose
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 8:42 PM

crocheted a hat and will give it as a gift today.

a little breezy for today .

i think the fires in santa cruz hills and monterey big sur is contained....finally. The monterey big sur lasted from July 22.

our hills are still in the dry state though and winds scare us all. 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)