Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thursday's Daily Journal

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:16 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 107 Total Views

Rainy Thursday is a great day lol. Hope you enjoy it Beautiful. Have a fantastic day. If you smile that pretty smile of yours that's the start  of great things happening. The best thing would be you smiling at me lol. Yeah I'm pretty sure that's up there with winning the 50 million lotto and retiring. Actually me seeing your smile would be better then that. Miss you lots Beautiful....:

by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:16 AM
Replies (1-5):
dwidget
by Group Admin on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:19 AM

good morning ladies.  i know i will probably be having a nap or an early night since i didn't get to sleep until around 1 am.  today i am off to see my dr about my diabetes.  my results are good so i am not to worried.  however, my hands tingling seems to occur more and more often now. i now have a cough to go along with my head cold.  so i will be in great shape for the shape i am in. lol have a wonderful day ladies.

dwidget
by Group Admin on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:31 AM
1 mom liked this

i feel so sorry to hear about Jay's friends.  what a hard decision for him to make.  i remember seeing a movie when i was very young and one of the characters said the hardest thing to do is usually the right thing to do.  jay is wise young man among his contemporaries.

whitleypittman
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:40 AM
1 mom liked this
It's my birthday and there's NO HOUSEWORK TO DO!!! WOOHOO!!! Gonna watch my show and knit!
kiweerose
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:28 AM

simple smile   Happy birthday Whitley.

hope everything goes well dwidget.

we will be have moderate rains today....not complaining.

had this strange dream about cookies.

frangipani731
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Just when I thought the day couldn't get more difficult...

Nike had another seizure in the morning. I kept checking during the day and she had a very quiet day. I got home from work and not longer after I picked her up to spend time with her. She had another seizure in my arms, this time passing blood and crying from pain. I rang the vet and before getting to the car she had a third. She was very quiet in the car on the way there, and the vet told us there is nothing they can do. Her heart was giving up and a blood clot had been absorbed by her digestive tract which is painful against her spine. Nike died there. She was nearly 17. Jay and I cried, and I had to phone Joy. She was hysterical.I am taking today off work. My heart is sad, very sad.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)