Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tuesday's Daily Journal

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:19 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 66 Total Views

You can come out now Mondays over funny quotes kitten monday days of the week humor monday quotes:

by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:19 AM
Replies (1-5):
by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:27 AM

Good morning ladies.  i am up and the sun is shining just for me.  yesterday was a day full of surprises. i wasn't feeling very well and couldn't eat much or drink coffee.  after a nap i had a mug of oolong tea.  the living room got dusted the dining room tidied up.  then i got a phone call inviting me out for supper with my 2 dear friends lilly and rose.  the 2 flowers.  lol we went to the most expensive chinese restaurant in the area and i was worried i wouldn't be able to eat. lol but i stuck to mostly meats and a little curry over a small portion of rice. i  had fruit slices for dessert and 1 small decadent chocolate decadent 1" by less nainaimo bar. they are named after a city on our west coast.  oh my it was heavelnly

my piece was much much smaller.  have a great day ladies.

by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:33 AM
I should be doing laundry and dishes, but there's a small problem. It's on GMA and Live! with Kelly, and his initials are BC.
Other than the afore mentioned housework, not much planned.
by Group Owner on Nov. 1, 2016 at 1:40 PM

No plans for today. More painting is supposed to happen but he wasn't feeling well yesterday so hopefully he's better today. We are getting so close to having the house together I can't stand it. 

I think I'll try to knit today.

by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 2:02 PM

Good morning everyone. I am off to work shortly. Guy Fawkes night is Saturday so we will be talking about fire safety. Stan is home tomorrow so when I get home tonight, I just have a little to finish off, then it is an early night (I have to meet his bus at 5 am) and a chance to catch up before going to work at 9. That takes care of the next 24 hours. No time for knitting except during my lunch break. I will make up for it tomorrow.

by on Nov. 2, 2016 at 12:16 AM

I looked up Guy Fawkes night - I love Google - did a bit of knitting - but most of my days is me talking to my son in NY - trying to keep him strong as he deals with the divorce and the care of his children and the issues of the soon to be Ex - it is amazing how much time - moral support takes - take care ladies - I am here - just going to lurk for a while

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)