Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friday's Daily Journal

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 2:19 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 104 Total Views
2 moms liked this

Funny Minions from Washington (02:00:52 PM, Friday 26, August 2016 PDT) – 37…:

by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 2:19 AM
Replies (1-4):
wooly
by Group Owner on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:56 AM

I woke up around 4 . I think I was cold and I am sneezing my brains out. What a way to start a day. I'll watch TV  for a few and hopefully go back to sleep after a cup of fresh coffee.  I already refilled my water,I think I drink about a gallon a day.

I got past the 4" ribbing on my hat and worked on my sweater. so i am making progress!

dwidget
by Group Admin on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:56 AM

Good morning.  yesterday i found the cable connector for my camera so i am hoping to post some pictures today.  it is sunny and bright 41* going up to 50*.  today i have a few chores lined up to do.  i have almost finished my shredding.  so i am quite happy about that.  have a great day everyone.

frangipani731
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning. It is very early here in Wellington. The sun is not yet up, and just like the sun, my off spring are sleeping. Joy, Jaron and I went to the Embassy Theatre last night to watch Grease Sing-A-Long. It was  a lot of fun, and I can still remember the handjive. I was not prepared to get up and dance like some of them did. The were a lot of rock and rollers dancing there and the atmosphere was vibrant. it was a latet night though and I was expecting a sleep in but a sharp cramp down my shin has meant I am up cruising the kitchen in search of the coffee.

The negotiations for the business resulted in success yesterday. Joy and I are proud owners of an on-line business. I am very excited (probably also a reason why I am awake)

Lots of rain at the moment. This has been a particularly wet spring. We are going to have more rain till 19th November .Everything is so very soggy. Feels like I should be knitting.

Have a great day.

whitleypittman
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Laundry: finished.
Living room floor: vacuumed
FIL's car jumped off: success
Honey warm in her new sweater: yep
Time to relax until Hailey comes home!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)