Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ANYBODY INTERESTED IN DOING A BABY KAL?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:15 AM
  • 18 Replies
  • 475 Total Views

If so sign up here!!  This was a request, so I thought I'd see if anyone else was interested.

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hannele
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 7:19 AM

Hehe! You know I am interested! :-)

Bye2Yesterdays
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 8:33 AM

I would be.

in lovebaby girltoddler girl

ainsiesmommy
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 10:13 PM

OK so whats a Baby Kal? LOL dont have any idea what it is and I can if I have enough time with doing my baby stuff I need to work on but have not!

wooly
by Group Owner on Jun. 10, 2009 at 10:41 PM

A KAL is a Knit ALong.  We take a month, I post a bunch of different patterns and we all make a baby item during the month.  It's fun to see what everyone comes up with, different yarns and the same pattern can look so different. 

mztog75
by on Jun. 11, 2009 at 11:35 AM

I'll give it a try. Knitting takes so much more time than crocheing for me.

wooly
by Group Owner on Jun. 11, 2009 at 11:48 AM

Little baby sweaters don't take any time at all.   

Bye2Yesterdays
by on Jun. 11, 2009 at 12:17 PM

They do when you spin your own yarn ;-)

in lovebaby girltoddler girl

nanalyn1
by on Jun. 11, 2009 at 12:45 PM

Son and his wife are having second baby due in Oct....so I might be interested...right now I'm making a baby blanket and trying to make baby sweater...having a hard time with the sweater.....

wooly
by Group Owner on Jun. 11, 2009 at 1:12 PM

My first grandchild is due in Oct too.  I've made her 2 sweaters so far.  Is there anything I can do to help with your baby sweater?  I've also made her 3 blankets, and 2 prs of socks and 1 pr of booties and I'm knitting her another hat right now. 

bakersd79
by on Jun. 12, 2009 at 11:27 AM

I think I'm gonna sit this one out. I am getting ready to leave (today!) to take DH to Sheppard AFB in Texas for 3 months of training, so I think things may be pretty hectic for me for a while.

Dawn - I believe in natural childbirth because our bodies were designed to make and birth babies and I trust and believe in my body's abilities. I breastfeed because I believe that nature provides us with the perfect food for our babies and that if babies were meant to drink formula, we would make that instead of breastmilk. I cloth-diaper because I assume that if I wouldn't want to wear paper underwear, neither do my children. I ERF and EH because I have seen the data and don't want my children to become statistics when I can do more to protect them. Just doing what is best for my family and if you don't agree I AM NOT CALLING YOU A BAD MOTHER!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)