Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's been 7 months

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 1:51 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 421 Total Views
Yesterday was 7 months.  It amazing how the world just seems to go by and my world feels like it has come to a stand still, there are some days, ususally the 13th of every month where it has become more so than usual.  I try hard not cry to much around Madison, my 5 yo because I know it upsets her.  I really know how much she understands, the other day I was on the phone with my mother and Maddie wanted to talk to grandma, I heard her telling my mom that I was upset and had been yelling at her and that it was ok because I was sad and missed her brother.  She talks about him everyday and tells me how she wants to go to heaven and see him.  They were very close not only in age 8 mos. apart but they shared a room and they played together.  She somehow understood him.  One day she told me that he was the quiet child.  She understood that brother didn't talk.  She doesn't really understand the whole autism thing, but gets some of it.  Thanks for listening to me.
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
chelseasmom
by Group Owner on Apr. 16, 2007 at 7:09 PM
I am here to lesson anytime. Thank you for sharing.  Welcom to the group
nefertiri201
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 2:56 PM
August the 3rd will be 6 months ago that I lost my 15yo to a car accident and I feel the same way like my world has come to an end I found out only 4 weeks ago that I was going to have another baby and then a week ago I was told that my baby did not have a heartbeat and that I was going to loose it so now i am back to feeling the same way like nothing will ever be happy in my life..I am so sorry that you lost your son and if you ever want too talk I will be here for you again I am so sorry for your loss
happytobemommy
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:55 PM
I am so sorry for your losses,  life is so unfair and cruel at times.  I'm coming up on a year in September and it still feels like it was yesterday, I go through the motions of day to day living because I have to I have a 5 y.o. to raise.  I have decided to not let Jeremy's death be in vain I am starting a foundation in his name, I will give talks about pool safety and pool safety when you have a special needs child, I am looking into contacting pool fencing companies to see if I can get them to donate maybe 10 + fences a year that I will give to families that are in need of them because I know that cost is sometimes just to much for a family.  I hope that you are okay, or as okay as one could be with all that you have been through.  I will keep you in my prayers.  If you want to chat i'm always available, I believe that we all need to talk to someone that understands all of the feelings that we experience,  I belong to group called Moms like Me and it has helped me alot.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)