Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HIS DAUGHTER IS HIS FAVORITE CHILD.

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:23 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 218 Total Views
my husband has two other kids and one baby with me. everytime i talk to him about getting clothes for our baby or buying him an outfit for his christening (which has passed now) he doesnt want to do it or says we can do that another time but when his daughter comes over to our house or whenever he goes to see her, he spoils her rotten. he buys her a bunch of clothes, shoes, sneakers, toys. he hasnt even bought our son a toy yet!
but he does take care of him when it comes to diapers, formula, wipes, etc.. and he does play with him and watch him.... from time to time. and he spends family time with us and takes us out. ill give him that.
but i think he has favorites when it comes to his kids and i dont think its right or fair. i think his daughter is his favorite child, probably because she was his first child. but still, first child or not, all children should be treated equally.

Lady J
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
AggieMama
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:22 PM
My DH does the same thing.  He has his daughter (10) and I have my son (5) and we have a son together (8mths).  For mine and DS #1's bdays we went out to eat, just the family.  For her bday, he spent $300 on a party room with a limo pick-up for her and some of her friends.  Bulls**t!  I was so upset, he spent that entire week on the couch, lol.  He doesn't do it so much anymore because I expressed my feelings about it, but it does still happen occassionally. 

Jacqueline - Queen of the Testosterone Sea
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)