Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

My baby girl made it!

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2009 at 12:25 PM
  • 4 Replies

My 10 month old is in a cutest baby photo contest and made it to round 2!!  She needs all the help she can get to get to the finals!  Please help my beautiful baby girl make it to the final round!!  Her name is 'Azariah J'.  Thanks for your suppport!

http://www.kube93.com/pages/baby_battle.html?feed=309391&article=6240404

I'm Desiree, I'm 27, I am a Labor and Delivery nurse, I work 12 hour night shifts, I have a 10 year old and a 10 month old, I am married to a great man, I am in an interracial marriage and my children are biracial, I believe birth is natural and should be done naturally, I co-sleep but I do not bed-share, I think the greatest gift in the world is breastfeeding your children, I do not give solids before 6 months, I disposable diaper, I use binkies, I will rear-face past 1, I vaccinate, I am pro-life, I want at least 3 more children, I was a teen mommy who never stopped going to school and graduated from college with honors,  I am not perfect but do the best for my children everyday.

by on Nov. 25, 2009 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ummu_moussa
by on Nov. 25, 2009 at 12:44 PM

Congrats to you and Azariah!  She is absolutely gorgeous and definitely deserves the honors!

By the way, my name is Desiree, too!  I hardly meet many people w/this name!

ReDy2BeMomAgaiN
by on Nov. 25, 2009 at 1:22 PM

Quoting ummu_moussa:

Congrats to you and Azariah!  She is absolutely gorgeous and definitely deserves the honors!

By the way, my name is Desiree, too!  I hardly meet many people w/this name!

Nice to meet you!  Your right.... Desiree's are rare!

ReDy2BeMomAgaiN
by on Nov. 27, 2009 at 5:33 PM

Thanks for your support!  Today is the last day of voting for anyone that would like to!

shykendes
by on Dec. 16, 2009 at 12:34 AM

i guess not quite so rare, my name is desiree too lol! your children are beautiful! and you are an inspiration. your daughter deserves to make it to the finals! congratulations!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)