Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Hello! I'm Jillian and I'm due in February with #3! My second was born via c-section but this time I'll be going VBAC :) I am blessed to have found an incredibly pro-natural birth hospital! I'm seeing a midwife there and they have a very hands off approach to birth (sweet!). My dh is wonderful because it doesnt matter to him where when how I have this baby, as long as its what I want! Ok, well he wasnt too keen on having the baby at home :)

With my last baby I put a lot of stress on myself with planning the "perfect" birth which is something I have just realized and this time I just have to go with the flow. I'm not taking any classes, I know how to breathe just fine thank you, I know what I DONT want, and when I'm in labor I'll know what I do want. Maybe I'll labor in the tub, maybe I'll walk or use the ball or dance! I cant plan what is going to happen, nature must take its course and I have to let my body decide what it wants to do :)

~Jillian

Due in February? Join us in February 2011 Babies!

by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 1:12 PM
Replies (11-12):
truealaskanmom
by on Nov. 5, 2010 at 4:29 PM

congrats and welcome to the group, I had a VBAC almost 4 months ago, and let me tell you there is not better experience in my book.  Have you looked into essential oils for pain relief as well?  I used some and they helped a little. I am excited for you. 

jubes
by on Nov. 7, 2010 at 1:51 AM
Lol, I'm quite excited myself :D
I know about essential oils, I just haven't done much research into pain relief. Do you have any book/website recommendations for me? I appreciate all help & info!

Quoting truealaskanmom:

congrats and welcome to the group, I had a VBAC almost 4 months ago, and let me tell you there is not better experience in my book.  Have you looked into essential oils for pain relief as well?  I used some and they helped a little. I am excited for you. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN