Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Baby's daddy?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 5:43 PM
  • 9 Replies

Tell us about your babies daddies.  

by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
vances_mom
by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 5:50 PM
he's my soul-mate, lover and my best friend. he's the best father ever. He's my biggest supporter; he puts up with my nonsense without arguing or doubting me. I thank God every day for him <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EndellionMomma
by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 5:56 PM

He is awesome. He is an amazing daddy and has never ending patience. He's been my best friend since 5th grade and my soul mate for 3 years. He works hard so I can stay home with our daughter. He supports me in everything I want to try.  I can't imagine my life without him. He puts up with my freak outs and supported my choices through the entire pregnancy. I love him more then I thought I could love someone besides our daughter.

CafeMom Tickers
AntroNet
by on Nov. 17, 2010 at 4:49 PM

A great influence for my sons, a best friend for me, a leader at his job, and a follower of Jesus Christ!  The most beautifullest thing in the world!

DixieFlower
by on Nov. 17, 2010 at 8:16 PM

DH and I first dated when we were 15. We broke up and didn't date again until we were in our 20's. I absolutely love him flaws and all ;) We have only been married a little over 4 yrs now. We have most certainly have our ups and downs but I'm certain that we will purservere :) He was laid off a month before our first son was born. So he enrolled in school. He will be graduating in January with a degree in computer networking.

Sorry the pic is so small I had to scan it. This is DH and I at 15/16

Us during our engagement pictures ages 28/29 :)

palemoon21
by Member on Nov. 17, 2010 at 9:20 PM

Tommy is a great "baby's daddy"! We met through a mutual friend and hit it of pretty quick.

Unfortunetly, we had some issues this year with his family causing drama so we are not on the best of terms right now. Regardless of our relationship though, he's still a great dad to our 6 week old son. I love this man!!! :)

UPDATE!!! (Dec. 6th) This fool moved out on Thanksgiving...just a hour before we were to go to his mom's for dinner. I could say so many things about the BS he pulled....including a paternity test behind my back but I am going to try to let go of the bitterness and be a bigger person. Still....I revoke my previous comment of "I love this man!!!".

Join us in the Natural Birth Group!

Roadfamily6now
by on Nov. 20, 2010 at 12:48 AM

My babies' daddy is fantastic! We met at the Airport on Adak, Alaska of all places. Been together every day since October 25th, 1992. We will have been married 17 years this December. He was there for ALL 4 of my births (quite a feat for a Navy man)! He is a wonderful father that would sacrifice everything to be with his family.  He is my rock, my soul mate, my best friend. :)

DixieFlower
by on Nov. 21, 2010 at 6:21 PM

I love that first picture. It says sooo much :)

Quoting Roadfamily6now:

My babies' daddy is fantastic! We met at the Airport on Adak, Alaska of all places. Been together every day since October 25th, 1992. We will have been married 17 years this December. He was there for ALL 4 of my births (quite a feat for a Navy man)! He is a wonderful father that would sacrifice everything to be with his family.  He is my rock, my soul mate, my best friend. :)

DixieFlower
by on Dec. 5, 2010 at 9:03 PM

BUMP!

MarigoldsMama
by on Dec. 5, 2010 at 11:01 PM

My husband, Toby, is an amazing father! We have been married for 12 years, together for 15. Right now, I can hear him upstairs, reading bedtime stories to our 2 & 4 year old daughters. Is there anything sweeter?  He would do anything for his family.

He was a wonderful support to me in all three of our Hypnobirths. :)

He had a real jerk of a Dad himself, and he is doing everything possible to end that cycle and be the best Daddy that he can be. I love him so much. :)

Dancing in a summer thunderstorm with the girls

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN