Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Exercise?

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 12:34 AM
  • 8 Replies

Do you have an exercise regiment?  If so what is it and do you like it. 

by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
truealaskanmom
by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 12:36 AM

I have recently started doing jazzercise, and it is really fun I am still in the learning phase but I like it a lot. It is low cost and high energy and a good way to get out for an hour a day. 

lilmisbeachbum
by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 12:39 AM

Im a fitness instructor... up until we moved 5 months ago I was teaching 3 spin classes, 10 Zumba classes, 4 yoga classes, 2 aqua exercise classes and a boot camp class every single week... NOW I just do yoga at home and sometimes swim. I cant wait to move to our final spot (after baby is born) and start teaching again!!

truealaskanmom
by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 12:44 AM

Quoting lilmisbeachbum:

Im a fitness instructor... up until we moved 5 months ago I was teaching 3 spin classes, 10 Zumba classes, 4 yoga classes, 2 aqua exercise classes and a boot camp class every single week... NOW I just do yoga at home and sometimes swim. I cant wait to move to our final spot (after baby is born) and start teaching again!!

wow how fun, I really wanted to do zumba but it is expensive here. 

lilmisbeachbum
by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 12:50 AM

Quoting truealaskanmom:

Quoting lilmisbeachbum:

wow how fun, I really wanted to do zumba but it is expensive here. 

I love it! :) obviously! I want to start and online Zumba class... it would be a certain time (times) every week but over a online broadcast and it would be a certain amount per "class" and you could do it from home... its a project in the making. I miss all the ladies from my classes where I moved from and its something they were interested in.

Roadfamily6now
by on Nov. 20, 2010 at 12:34 AM

not much of anything. I don't like to exercise in public.

I will be getting my butt to Prenatal Yoga here after the holidays. :)

AcornInMe
by on Nov. 28, 2010 at 10:22 AM

I'm a Jazzercise instructor, almost 8 months pregnant and still teaching. I do lower-impact moves now, and take it a little easier, but it's great. I highly recommend Jazzercise. You can tailor it to your fitness level and it's really easy to stick with it because its FUN!

Pandapanda
by on Nov. 28, 2010 at 10:53 AM
My sister in law gave us her elliptical, so when I have time I get on for 10-15 mins here and there. Every little bit helps?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
truealaskanmom
by on Dec. 4, 2010 at 11:35 PM

Quoting AcornInMe:

I'm a Jazzercise instructor, almost 8 months pregnant and still teaching. I do lower-impact moves now, and take it a little easier, but it's great. I highly recommend Jazzercise. You can tailor it to your fitness level and it's really easy to stick with it because its FUN!

I like it a lot I just have noticed I have a hard time following along now that I am in bad shape, I used to be good at this kind of thing.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)