Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Labor support team?

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2010 at 4:52 PM
  • 6 Replies
Who is your labor support team? Do they know ALL of your birthing desires? Are they 100% behind you and your choices?
by on Nov. 22, 2010 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Kittynip
by on Nov. 22, 2010 at 5:57 PM

My husband. He's all that I need and is behind me 100% :)

cali4niachef
by on Nov. 22, 2010 at 7:31 PM

My husband, my doula and my midwife. Yes having a homebirth

Roadfamily6now
by on Nov. 23, 2010 at 12:59 AM

My "team" was always my husband and after we started doing Natural births he was behind be 100% and stood by me through the whole thing. :)

Now that I am part of the "Birthing" crowd here in Alaska, I have about a dozen Doulas and a handful of Midwives clamoring to be part of my next surrogate pregnancy! It could prove to be very interesting! LOL

doulala
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2010 at 1:37 AM

My team was my husband and midwives.

They knew very well, totally supportive!
:-D

Honestly, they were the ones who enlightened me, informed me that I had a bazillion options and choices were ALWAYS mine.     It was like my midwives wanted me to be just as knowledgeable about birth as they were.

giving heart

truealaskanmom
by on Nov. 23, 2010 at 2:16 AM

Quoting Roadfamily6now:

My "team" was always my husband and after we started doing Natural births he was behind be 100% and stood by me through the whole thing. :)

Now that I am part of the "Birthing" crowd here in Alaska, I have about a dozen Doulas and a handful of Midwives clamoring to be part of my next surrogate pregnancy! It could prove to be very interesting! LOL

add me to the list lol, we should just rent out the chugiak pool so that everyone can be there lol how funny would that be hahaha that mental picture is cracking me up, you in the middle of a swimming pool surrounded by a bunch of women and then your poor husband lol. 

RugersMommy06
by on Nov. 23, 2010 at 6:44 AM

Husband but I was pretty much doing it myself both times. Not that he wasn't supportive, I just preferred to get through it that way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)