Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

RRL tea vs capsules

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2010 at 10:52 PM
  • 6 Replies

I really can not handle the taste of it, I have been trying to find info about the capsules online but every thing is pointing me to the tea. Any one know if it will do the same thing? and the dosage

Lilypie - (t8Ps)Lilypie - (AqBY)Daisypath - (VVC1) Lilypie - (sv1E)Lilypie - (ng30) 

by on Nov. 22, 2010 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
truealaskanmom
by on Nov. 22, 2010 at 11:07 PM
I didn't know there were capsules because I hate the taste too, I drink it iced it is a lot better
palemoon21
by Member on Nov. 22, 2010 at 11:27 PM

I didn't know they had capsules. I personally liked the taste of RRL tea......maybe you could try another brand to see if there is a difference. Otherwise you may be able to ice it and add some honey, sugar or another tea to change the taste.

Roadfamily6now
by on Nov. 23, 2010 at 12:50 AM

I saw some at Trader Joes. Do you have one near by?

Roadfamily6now
by on Nov. 23, 2010 at 12:51 AM

Any Natural Grocery/ Herbal/ Naturopath store should carry some. I'm pretty sure the Natural Pantry here in Anchorage carries it.

truealaskanmom
by on Nov. 23, 2010 at 2:33 AM

Quoting Roadfamily6now:

Any Natural Grocery/ Herbal/ Naturopath store should carry some. I'm pretty sure the Natural Pantry here in Anchorage carries it.

good to know, I hate gagging the tea down it really grosses me out, I drank a bunch with Briar and hated every second of it

Pandapanda
by on Nov. 23, 2010 at 11:55 AM

I actually liked the taste after a while. It put me right to sleep, and i'd sleep all night. A blessing at 30+ weeks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN