Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Are you traveling this week?

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2010 at 12:10 AM
  • 8 Replies

Where are you going for Thanksgiving and who are you visiting?

Join us in the Natural Birth Group!

by on Nov. 23, 2010 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Roadfamily6now
by on Nov. 23, 2010 at 12:47 AM

no one. Too far.

palemoon21
by Member on Nov. 23, 2010 at 1:00 AM

We aren't going anywhere out of town....my family just came 8.5 hours to visit us for the weekend. Thanksgiving will be spent locally and most likely volunteering with the Bethesda Mission and serving food.

doulala
by on Nov. 23, 2010 at 1:34 AM

Some good friends who are just about 2 miles away....
Just thinking about spending time with them is getting me so happy!

truealaskanmom
by on Nov. 23, 2010 at 2:18 AM

we are driving about 10 mins to my inlaws and no not looking forward to seeing them.  LOL I know sounds mean but we see them almost everyday and everyday they do something new to piss me off. 

DixieFlower
by on Nov. 23, 2010 at 10:38 AM

Nope no traveling here.

AntroNet
by on Nov. 24, 2010 at 7:31 AM

Well, we are going to the foothills of the mountains to visit my SIL and we are so excited!  Especially our kids!  The mountain views, the old friends and good fellowship--the beautiful studio apartment w/a fireplace we get to relax and stay at...jacuzzi and fireplace traditions....babysitters GALORE--(they really eat our kids up!) and a promised candlelight dinner for me and hubby while they keep our children!  Sounds too good to be true doesn't it?  But it's a 5 hour drive AND beginning on the early morning of Thanksgiving.  But its also a 5 day vacation.  At 30 weeks preggo today, I must say...the ride is the only downfall considering we are taking the BUICK car instead of our van due to transmission and tire problems...but after this trip?  What problems!?  Thank you LORD JESUS!!!!! dancing

palemoon21
by Member on Nov. 24, 2010 at 11:40 AM

Quoting truealaskanmom:

we are driving about 10 mins to my inlaws and no not looking forward to seeing them.  LOL I know sounds mean but we see them almost everyday and everyday they do something new to piss me off. 

LOL You are too funny Autumn!!! You sound like me.

palemoon21
by Member on Nov. 24, 2010 at 11:41 AM

Quoting AntroNet:

Well, we are going to the foothills of the mountains to visit my SIL and we are so excited!  Especially our kids!  The mountain views, the old friends and good fellowship--the beautiful studio apartment w/a fireplace we get to relax and stay at...jacuzzi and fireplace traditions....babysitters GALORE--(they really eat our kids up!) and a promised candlelight dinner for me and hubby while they keep our children!  Sounds too good to be true doesn't it?  But it's a 5 hour drive AND beginning on the early morning of Thanksgiving.  But its also a 5 day vacation.  At 30 weeks preggo today, I must say...the ride is the only downfall considering we are taking the BUICK car instead of our van due to transmission and tire problems...but after this trip?  What problems!?  Thank you LORD JESUS!!!!! dancing

Wow! How exciting!! Hope you have alot of fun and I'd love to see pics when you come back. (if you are able to take any!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN