Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

hi mamas! (new here)

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2010 at 9:00 PM
  • 6 Replies

hi mama's! my name is jessica! i am married to the love of my life: juan <3 and i have 2 amazing kids- izequiel (ds-7yrs old) and izabela (dd- 3 yrs old) and have 3 beautiful step daughters that live in mexico with their mother- evelyn, 10, jessica, 8, maythe, 6... i am also curently 5 months pregnant with a baby girl that i cant wait to meet! :-)
both of my previous births were done without pain meds but were induced, i had good healthy labors with no problems or complications but this time i want to go into labor naturally... this time instead of a dr i am seeing a midwife and so far i am loving this experience!
couple things about me: i love to joke and play around, i am not shy to ask a question or give an opinoin- but i am polite about it, i speak fluent spanish, and sometimes i throw it in when i'm talking/typing and dont even think about it and leave people going wtf? LOL, i a oober excited about christmas!-this is my favorite holiday!... and i'm an open book! any questions feel free to throw em at me :-)

by on Nov. 30, 2010 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Roadfamily6now
by on Nov. 30, 2010 at 11:19 PM

welcome! It's great to have you here.

doulala
by on Dec. 1, 2010 at 3:04 AM

welcome

truealaskanmom
by on Dec. 1, 2010 at 4:13 AM

welcome

Pandapanda
by on Dec. 1, 2010 at 2:25 PM

Welcome! I'm Autumn, I had my first baby just a few months ago. can't wait to talk to you around the group!

palemoon21
by Member on Dec. 2, 2010 at 4:26 PM

welcometo the group!! :)

DixieFlower
by on Dec. 5, 2010 at 8:05 PM

Welcome ! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN