Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

New To Group

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:34 AM
  • 5 Replies

Hi my name is Chaix (shay) I am 29 yrs old I am pregnant with my third child, another girl lol. My first pregnancy I was 17 and didn't really know much so I just did what the doctors said, my last pregnancy I knew a little but not as much and got an epi. This time I want more control so I am trying to educate myself, I want it as natural as I can do.

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
DixieFlower
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:27 PM

welcome

palemoon21
by Member on Dec. 10, 2010 at 2:02 AM

Welcome to the group!! :) I just had my third in October. He is my only son though.....and I had him at home, in a birth pool, unassisted. :) It was so incredible.

Anyway, this group is full of amazing women and they can answer pretty much any question you have and give you some great advice. Glad you're here!

Join us in the Natural Birth Group!

Pandapanda
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 11:45 AM
Welcome! I'm glad you're here, and also very glad you're taking control of your birth! Can't wait to chat more with you :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
doulala
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:43 PM

Hi, welcome!!

:-D

Glad to hear you're really interested in natural birthing!

If you want it to be as natural & safe as possible, you'll want to avoid unnecessary interventions.
What are these, exactly?     A lot of things...
Not just lying down in labor or getting an IV, but who you choose to hire and where you choose to deliver makes a difference.

We are here to help~   glad to have you!

truealaskanmom
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 5:51 PM

Welcome to the group.  What would you like to know?  Do you know all your birthing options?  Such as birth centers out of hospitals and homebirths?  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN