Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Mispellings, grammar errors, oopies and other things that make you go, Huh?

What are some funny things you have read on the internet about pregnancy and childbirth? Be nice, no calling people out. Have fun!

One of my favorites....

"My baby was breeched........"         I'm sorry hun, I did not know babies were like whales! LOL

by on Apr. 6, 2011 at 1:24 AM
Replies (21-22):
srbeusk
by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 3:10 AM
yah...i never scheduled my follow up appt with her *eyeroll* and seeing as how she's the only midwife in town, that was the catalyst for me doing my own prenatal care...

Quoting Wendalyn:

that is really funny cause there are plenty of mothers that can birth a baby with the bag fully intact (suppose to be a sign of luck) you can actually find a video on the internet that shows a birth with the bag intact

Quoting srbeusk:

"someone" told me that babies can not be born unless the water is broken first, so she regularly breaks laboring mother's water (she's the only midwife i interviewed)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peanut06
by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 11:49 AM

My cousin E, breastfed her son till 8 months, made all his babyfood, even emailed me to help her support her sister who is trying to give up on breastfeeding.  Had a c-section with her son (I suspect the "stress" he was under was induction-related).  Has already decided that "it's just not worth it to try to vbac" even though she and her husband will both have to take fertility drugs for possibly 2 years to get pregnant again.  Hmm, which is harder--two people taking fertility drugs and timing sex just right for possibly two years to get pregnant, or letting a child come out the correct hole?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN