Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

OMG sooo tired

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 2:16 PM
  • 5 Replies

So  i have mastitis it is getting better but apparently it is taking all my energy to do so I haven't felt so tired after a full night of sleep ever

by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
4babyruth
by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 2:48 PM

Ouch! i had that w my lil girl in 2004. It really hurts! Hot compresses n worm showers. If u can get that duct unpluged u will feel better. Some suggested to me that my (man) suck it out but he wasn't willing. I pumped bc it hurt to bad for her to suckle. Best of luck mama.

truealaskanmom
by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 2:54 PM

yeah I am over the hump with it I think, he has been nursing on it I just bear the pain it hurts less today and he threw less of a fit so I think it is almost unblocked just have to get the swelling to go away.  

truealaskanmom
by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 2:55 PM

Oh yeah it sucks too because I am sooo tired and it is DH's bday and he wants fried chicken for dinner which is a very long complicated meal to make 

Pandapanda
by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 4:42 PM

I've been energetic, tired, energetic, tired, exhausted, hibernating, back to energetic..

Better than mood swings? Maybe?

I have what I think is a plugged duct? I haven't been nursing/pumping since Elijah was 6weeks-ish and i've got a super sore, leaky spot on my nip that's starting to get painful. =\

doulala
by on Apr. 10, 2011 at 2:38 AM

It makes you feel like you have the flu, doesn't it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN