Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

A mother is born

Posted by on May. 8, 2011 at 10:21 AM
  • 2 Replies

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommas who've ever pushed (or had one pulled) from their bodies!  The moment a child is born, the mother is also born.  She never existed before.  The woman existed, but the mother, never.  A mother is something absolutely new.  ~Rajneesh

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommas who haven't but still chose this labor of love called child-rearing.  There is an instinct in a woman to love most her own child - and an instinct to make any child who needs her love, her own.  ~Robert Brault
Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.  ~Oprah Winfrey

Happy Mother's Day to the daddies who've had to be mommy, too.  Women's Liberation is just a lot of foolishness.  It's the men who are discriminated against.  They can't bear children.  And no one's likely to do anything about that.  ~Golda Meir

And, Happy Mother's Day to all the mommas who know a little humor is sometimes all that keeps us from running away and joining the circus LOL  If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?  ~Milton Berle  
Now, as always, the most automated appliance in a household is the mother.  ~Beverly Jones

Yep, I'm one of those people :)

by on May. 8, 2011 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Pandapanda
by on May. 8, 2011 at 12:41 PM
I love these!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieFlower
by on May. 8, 2011 at 5:16 PM

I'm soooooo putting some of this on FB :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN