• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Puking

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:31 AM
  • 8 Replies

That was the subject of our breakfast conversation. LOL

I have couple of kids who seem to gag very easily. One who pukes in her sleep. And two that yell when they puke. We had a long discussion and some laughs about this while eating.

So what crazy stuff do you talk about at family meals?

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Roadfamily6now
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:16 PM

Well, I have a couple of boys so our dinner conversations usually revolve around zombies, family guy, south park, and all the bodily functions.

babesprincess03
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:29 PM

I have 2 boys and they talk about the nastyest things to me my biggest pet peeve with them is worms and anything that has to do with dirt and insects ugh yuck and they love telling their dad about it I just play with my food and put on a smile I cant eat and talk about that

joyful_mama
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:49 PM

I have three boys who contribute at dinner, well 4 if you count dh! LOL So I know about how disgusting boys can be! hehe

peaches_04
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 2:59 AM

we dont have family meals bc we work opposite shifts...but were al in the medical field so our chats usually do consists of bodily fluids

One-n-Counting
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 3:08 AM
Our 2 year old likes to tell everyone about his poo at the table. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiger_tatted1
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 3:09 AM
All boys here too, lol. Only thing I dont do, Maggots.. Ew! You better shut ur mouth about maggots if were eating. Especially if its rice. Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 10:38 AM

Oh wow LOL. We don't really talk yet. My oldest is 2 so it's just DH and I talking about whatever usually.

Sarah725
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 3:05 PM

Meal time is a bit crazy at our house.  I'm normally saying "erik sit down in the high chair", while Maggie's trying to eat fast so she can go play outside again.  I'm trying to eat fast so I can while the baby's not crying, it's not the best time for us.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)