Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi, I'm one of the new Moderators here

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:41 PM
  • 21 Replies

Hi, I'm Tabitha.  I'm a 32 year old married(10 years) mom of 4 boys ages 15 months, 4, 7, and 9.  I live in NC.  I am also moderator of the BFing moms group so some of you may recognize me.  I am super excited to be in this group and look forward to getting to know each of you!

OHHH and I had some crazy birth experiences but plan to give birth at home with my 5th child, we have a wonderful local midwife who I ADORE.  I had issues with my older 2 and BFing, but I BF my younger 2 exclusively, even tandem nursing for 6 months after my 4th was born(3rd self weaned at 3.5 years).  We do baby led weaning/solids and tons of baby wearing.  I also partially co-sleep.  We have cloth diapered since October of last year, boy do I wish I had learned about it sooner.  We do selective and delayed vax, luckily my doctor is cool with that.

I have 2 huge passions those are BFing information and car seat safety, tell me a bit about you!!!!!

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JazzysWifey
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:28 PM
=)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peaches_04
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:40 PM

welcome to the group:)

PEEK05
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:41 PM

Nice to see you here!

Quoting peaches_04:

welcome to the group:)

rachelrothchild
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:47 PM

Welcome.

I'm Rachel (28) married to Matthew (29).  We live in Minneapolis.  We have one son who is almost 2 months old.  I breastfeed and pump and we supplement with donor breastmilk too because our son wasn't "thriving".  My milk isn't very fatty.  We had a homebirth.  I babywear sometimes.  Adam is getting used to the wrap.  We co-sleep/bedshare sometimes.  I wish we had a bigger bedroom/bed.  We are planning not to vax at all.  I am getting into cloth diapering.

tabi_cat1023
by Tabi - Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Thanks everyone!  I am glad to be here!

RishawnsMom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:20 PM

Hi there,  I also live in NC, in Greensboro.  What city are you in?  I have 2 children, a 3 yr old boy and 5 month old girl.  I had both of my children natural with midwives.  I haven't decided if we are going for #3 yet.  I guess my daughter is still "too new".  But if we do, I plan on doing that one natural too.  I'm a hairstylist and stay at home majority of the time with the kids.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  I breastfed both but was more successful with my son.  I was able to breastfeed him for 8 months.  I only made it to 3 months with my daughter but it was due to an illness. I visit this site as much as I can and enjoy giving and receiving advice and telling stories and experiences.  So hopefully we will have the opportunity to chat.

tabi_cat1023
by Tabi - Admin on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:35 PM

I live in Fayetteville, NC near Ft bragg, but I am not military though I was an army brat

RishawnsMom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:47 PM
Ok. Not too far away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunnyflower417
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 1:25 AM
You're just every where!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 1:37 AM

Welcome to the group. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)