Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

My Moby wrap buying experience

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 3:55 PM
  • 15 Replies
2 moms liked this
I went to Target today for one thing only... the lovely Moby wrap I've heard so much about. I asked a woman where to find them and she said, "Good luck, we usually don't keep a stock of them unless they come from online." I felt kinda discouraged but ran to the baby section and BAM, there were 3. 2 black and 1 olive. I scooped up a black one (I like the olive but black matches more of my outfits... and my SO's), took my happy ass up to the register, and zoned out (I'm VERY tires today.) When I snapped out of it, I opened my wallet but the cashier said, "The lady in front of you paid for it." I felt I must've misheard her. My jaw dropped to the floor and i just kept saying, "what?!" I had never even seen what she looked like except for the back of her head, let alone talk to her. My boyfriend took off after her (she was speed walking out of the store!) and left me in the store with my two boys. When I finally caught up with them in the parking lot he was hugging her and then she handed him cash!! ($33 to be exact.) She said she has a really good job and no kids of her own, and wanted to help because we looked like we needed it. I guess me being in sweats with my hair all messy worked to my advantage today lol. We really have been struggling though so it was GREATLY appreciated. She said her sister has a wrap just like mone and she began to speak highly of AP. I smiled so big and told her i would write about her on CM today. :) we exchanged email addresses and then she got into her BMW and drove off. Today was my lucky day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shewantsariot
by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 3:57 PM
Pardon my typos, my iPod sucks sometimes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nihhusa
by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this
First I didn't know Target sold Moby's! Second that is awesome. :) don't forget to pay it forward
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Halfpint01
by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 4:02 PM
2 moms liked this

That is so sweet, Pay it forward momma, do something nice for someone you don't know.

TTC2Long
by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 4:07 PM
How wonderful! And halfpint's right - be on the lookout for your chance to pay it forward!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Liz132
by Member on Nov. 4, 2011 at 4:13 PM

That was really nice of her

lundaylove
by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 4:16 PM

thats awesome =)

shewantsariot
by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I will pay it forward the first opportunity I get!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Nov. 4, 2011 at 5:40 PM

WOAH thats GREAT!

JazzysWifey
by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 6:04 PM
That's FANTASTIC I love hearing stories like that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Salz
by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 6:09 PM

Wow that's great :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN