Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting
I went to Target today for one thing only... the lovely Moby wrap I've heard so much about. I asked a woman where to find them and she said, "Good luck, we usually don't keep a stock of them unless they come from online." I felt kinda discouraged but ran to the baby section and BAM, there were 3. 2 black and 1 olive. I scooped up a black one (I like the olive but black matches more of my outfits... and my SO's), took my happy ass up to the register, and zoned out (I'm VERY tires today.) When I snapped out of it, I opened my wallet but the cashier said, "The lady in front of you paid for it." I felt I must've misheard her. My jaw dropped to the floor and i just kept saying, "what?!" I had never even seen what she looked like except for the back of her head, let alone talk to her. My boyfriend took off after her (she was speed walking out of the store!) and left me in the store with my two boys. When I finally caught up with them in the parking lot he was hugging her and then she handed him cash!! ($33 to be exact.) She said she has a really good job and no kids of her own, and wanted to help because we looked like we needed it. I guess me being in sweats with my hair all messy worked to my advantage today lol. We really have been struggling though so it was GREATLY appreciated. She said her sister has a wrap just like mone and she began to speak highly of AP. I smiled so big and told her i would write about her on CM today. :) we exchanged email addresses and then she got into her BMW and drove off. Today was my lucky day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 3:55 PM
Replies (11-15):
oneboredmama
by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 7:21 AM
Wow, that's so nice to hear. I would say rather than how you were dressed she felt you and your family deserved a good deed. I just think it's wonderful. I had one really amazing thing like that happen 4 yrs ago. To sum up, a stranger bought me a plane ticket so I could go to my then boyfriend (we met on the Internet and that was our first time to meet).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrschelley1219
by Member on Nov. 5, 2011 at 7:27 AM
That's great.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Nov. 5, 2011 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this

That's such an incredible story, what a great day for you!!  It probably made that ladies day also being able to help.  How amazing!!

theupperroommom
by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 2:12 PM

Like angels!

VintageWife
by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 3:09 PM

What a wonderful story :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)